Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Cambio de lengua o no?

Escribir en español o en inglés? Pienso desde un par de días en cambiar de idioma... No sé... los navegadores hoy en día proponen la traducción automática pero tengo experiencias cómicas con esta traducción automática. Voy a tratar de hacerlo en inglés, tal vez resulta más fácil.

Today I have contacted the Artisan Association of Tenerife, maybe they can give me hint how I can expose legally my work before I register as crafter... This would be the next step I have to take, but I would not do it before it turns that it is somehow lucrative.
I wait now for the answer... I see all the time all kind of crafter fairs here but they are not at my reach before I do this registration. This is, I guess, the dilemma of every one of us: start a small bussiness before or after you know that some success chances are in there.
Till then, I am still working. I learned something new... not a big deal, but the effect is quite nice. Thread: no. 12, Anchor, black.


I will insert some more pearls on the next ones, just to see what it gives. Later on, maybe tomorrow, I will post them finished.
I wonder how the mixture soutache and this pattern would look like. Got to test this one too.

3 comments:

  1. The Association answered to my question. This was fast! There is only one hinch: apparently tatted jewelry is not to be considered as "artesania"... got to see what I will do. Maybe some houseware obkects with this lace... When there is will, there is always a way, this used to say my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. En Galicia si se considera artesanía, dentro del apartado de Encajes: bolillos, macramé, frivolite, crochet, tejido, aguja,malla,...no se si me olvido de alguna técnica dentro del Encaje.
    Cierto que cada Comunidad tiene sus propias artesanías reconocidas.
    Cariños. Concha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Concha. En las Islas Canarias n es así. Solo en La Palma han aceptado el frivolité como artesanía y la artesana me confeso que no le resultó fácil en conseguir el carné. Lo logró después de haber decido que trabaja con hilo de seda producida en la isla de La Palma (ya que la sericicultura es artesanía en La Palma). Para Tenerife, no es el caso. Hay un hueco: La Palma pertenece territorialmente a la isla Tenerife.
    Pero, de toda forma, es completamente estúpido. El encaje de frivolité no se puede hacer de forma mecanizada, es 100% hecho a mano y se trabajaba antes en Tenerife.
    Han dado el carné a artesanos que trabajan el vidrio o hacen bisutería, a mi me dijeron que es difícil de reconocer el frivolité como artesanía. Los caminos de Dios...

    ReplyDelete